All admissions depend on the availability of seats. In addition to all the rules of governing admission prescribed by the Educational Department (cf. Educational Manual) the following rules are laid down:
- Every candidate for admission must be introduced by one who will be responsible for the candidate’s conduct and studies.
- No pupil will be admitted except on application in the prescribed form. Such forms are to be had at the school office at the time of admission.
- Testimonials of good conduct shall be required from pupils who come from other schools, besides their Birth Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Cumulative Marks Record Book.
- Insincerity in the Admission Form, documents or procedure will result in the cancellation of admission, even if granted.
- Admissions will be granted only after interviewing the children. One may be required to take a test to prove one’s suitability to the class for which admission is sought.
- The school accepts no donation whatsoever, either directly or indirectly from any person for admission.
- A pupil failing in his class at the end of the year does not remain on the rolls unless the parents/guardian notifies the principal in advance that he wishes his ward to continue his studies in the school.
- A student who fails in two consecutive classes or twice in the same class will be requested to withdraw from the school. This is to help the student to find a better environment for learning.